Take some time to think about the desired look you are hoping to create, and it’s advised that you try to do this with 4 or 5 segments. Don’t worry if you don’t use all of them as they can be used next time.
Cut the ribbon into the segment sizes that’s required. This is usually depending on eye shape and size. As a guide most people you will need approx 4-5 lash segments per eye and lay out in a way that you want for to apply.
- It is also best advised to cut away any surplus fine band that may be sticking out past the actual lash hairs.
Most people will apply bonding glue to the underside of your own lash near the base area only. It would be recommended you dont apply the glue to the whole lash area, but just along the bottom section where you will be applying a cut lash. You can start from inner corner or outer corner. Every one is different and some people will start opposite from you. There is no right or wrong side to start from. You can also apply the bonding glue to the lash segment to create a longer bond.
- As soon as the lash is positioned where you want squeeze together with either your fingers or the applicators. This will hold the cut segment in the very position to your own lash to create the bond. Re doing this periodically during the time you are wearing these, will help the bond remain for longer. Every morning or evening is a good time to do this. It really will make a difference in the lasting of these.
- Once the first segment is positioned and held just keep the process as above for the remainder of the cut segments. This is where some people will have 4 or 5 segments ready to apply.
- It is worth remembering that you will get better after each application, so do not be discouraged if your first eye is not the way you thought it would turn out. The old saying practice makes perfect can really apply here.
- Removal of lashes, Important information. Please Do Not Try To Pull these lashes off if you feel resistance. This ULTRAHOLD glue can hold these in place for up to 14 days for some people. If you want to remove them, brush the remover in downward strokes from the eyelashes with the wand, until the glue breaks down and the lashes start to come away. Continue to brush the wand through your own lashes until all the glue has been removed.
- Cleanse afterwards with your own cleanser.